Instant uses a payment processor/ gateway to allow your customers to securely and efficiently make payments to your business’s account.
Getting setup for payments should take no more than 5 -10 minutes and is completed through our merchant dashboard:
- You will need to provide an OTP that will be sent to your email.
- Once signed in, you will see a banner prompting you to go through to onboarding - click that and begin onboarding.
- All progress will be saved. You can go back to that link and finalize onboarding at any point.
- Once your merchant account is ready to accept pay-ins and pay-outs, you will see "Your account is active!" in the dashboard.
Please have the following documents prepared to start the process:
- Address, Phone Number, and Primary Contact Information.
- Your ABN/ACN, legal and trading name.
- General information about products sold, turnover, card transaction size etc.
- Director/beneficial owner details (i.e. owners who own 25% or more of the business). If the business is held in a trust, also gather the trust deed.
- Bank Account info (Account Holder Name & Bank Account details) for settlements, as well as a bank issued statement dated within 3 months in colour.